Over 50 years of technology means a starting point for you.
With over 50 years of experience, we’re never really starting from scratch. Our product platforms often provide a cost-effective starting point for our new customers. See your needs inside these specifications? Take a look, and then let’s talk to discuss specifics.
At Thermalogic, we’ve designed and manufactured millions of controls and sensors. Many of them have features in common — so we trademarked them for efficiency’s sake! These product platforms of controls, sensors and transmitters are the foundation for your project.
Whether your needs fall into one of these categories or not, we can work from your drawings, sketches, descriptions, ideas or obsolete product to meet your exact needs. Either way, we bring a wide variety of proven technologies and a track record of excellence to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- TempGuard® Analog: An extensive line of non-indicating, rugged analog controls from single zone to multiple zone controls.
- TempGuard® Microprocessor: Non-indicating microprocessor based controls for more complex applications where more elaborate computing power is required.
- DigiTherm®: Indicating microcontroller based controls where a visual indication is necessary.
- Master Series®: Elaborate multi-zone microcontroller based controls for demanding applications where many parameters and application specific processes may be controlled simultaneously in a single package.
Sensor and Transmitter Platforms
- Temperature Sensors: Built to order RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple probe assemblies.
- HumiSense®: Relative Humidity Transmitters (both analog and digital)
- SureSignal®: Temperature and humidity signal conditioners and transmitters fit for industrial use.
Ready to discuss your needs? Call or email us today.